Outstanding Value at a Reasonable Price
During your first free appointment, you'll help us answer the following questions that cover the basics of orthodontic treatment:
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now, or should treatment be delayed until further growth, tooth eruption, or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures should/can be used to correct the problem?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will treatment cost?
- What are my payment options?
While we can often answer these general questions about treatment during the initial examination, we will address specific areas after careful analysis of the diagnostic records.
We feel it is important to analyze each patient’s specific needs because in-depth planning leads to superior results and higher patient satisfaction.
We insist that our patients leave our office with a clear understanding of their specific needs, what the treatment will consist of and how long it will take.
We are always available to answer any other questions that you may have before, during or after treatment.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your first visit:
- Any panoramic X-ray taken within the past six months.
- If you have orthodontic insurance, bring your insurance card.
By providing this information at the first visit, we will be able to give you an estimate of your costs.